Leitner Varughese Warywoda Review
Ranking: #1 Best Personal Injury Firm in New York
#1 Rated: Best of New York
Leitner Varughese Warywoda
"Record-Breaking Personal Injury Powerhouse"
- Winner of Some of the Highest Personal Injury Verdicts in the US: There’s nothing that scares a defendant more than having to go up against a law firm that’s won record-breaking personal injury verdicts not only in New York, but in the whole country.
- Insurance Companies Know They Mean Business: With massive 7 and 8-figure verdicts under their belt, LVW has the experience and resources to take on any defendant. There isn’t an insurance provider in the country that relishes the prospect of a court battle with them.
- This is the firm other law firms turn to for help with Big cases. LVW is routinely called upon to handle high-profile cases, many of which have been televised or reported on in national news and media outlets, including the New York Times, New York Law Journal, the New York Post, the New York Daily News, Channel 7 Eyewitness News, CBS News, Best of Long Island Press, Newsday, News 12 Long Island and others.
- Proven Track Record: Leitner Varughese Warywoda has become THE powerhouse player in NY personal injury law because of their ability to secure successful victories and verdicts and also relate meaningfully and empathetically with their clients.
- Leitner Varughese Warywoda was an easy choice for our #1 pick. Widely viewed as the Best Personal Injury Powerhouse in NY.
- Take a moment to read their reviews. Their clients literally LOVE them!
- Their list of awards and achievements goes on and on. Is there an award they haven’t won?
- 100% Free Consultations 24×7. Call (929) 207-7363. Offices in NYC and Long Island. Virtual Consultations Available.
- If you’re looking for a national firm, Leitner Varughese Warywoda may not be the right fit for you. While they have extensive resources and a broad range of expertise, they limit the cases they take to New York only.
14 Pennsylvania Plaza Ste 1718, New York, NY 10122
425 Broadhollow Rd. #417, Melville, NY 11747
Leitner Varughese Warywoda offers Virtual Appointments from the comfort of your own home
Justin Varughese from the law firm of Leitner Varughese Warywoda PLLC represented our family in a wrongful death suit. His expertise and knowledge was beyond professional. He put together all the necessary information needed to prove the negligence on the part of this nursing home. The end result, was he won this case for us through these trying times for our family. He kept us well informed as things were progressing and always returned our phone calls. I strongly recommend Justin to any person or family in need of a wonderful attorney. He is not only our attorney but a good friend. We as a family recommend him highly.Fred, verified client
Meet Leitner Varughese Warywoda’s Personal Injury Lawyers
The lawyers at LVW are committed to turning your fight into their mission, delivering the justice and compensation you rightfully deserve. Click on any of the images below to view the attorneys’ full bio.
Esq. | Partner
Brett Leitner is a highly experienced attorney with a focus on medical malpractice, nursing home abuse and neglect, and catastrophic injury cases. He is widely respected within the legal community, having received numerous accolades including being ranked as a "Top-Rated Medical Malpractice attorney" by New York Metro Super Lawyers (2016-2023) and a "Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyer" by The National Trial Lawyers. His expertise in motor vehicle and medical malpractice cases has also earned him recognition as a "Top 25 Motor Vehicle Trial Lawyer" and a "Top 25 Medical Malpractice Trial Lawyer" by The National Trial Lawyers. Brett has been acknowledged as a "Top Attorney, Metro New York" by The New York Times, and was awarded the "Top 1%" by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel" and included in Best Lawyers in America.
Brett is a compassionate advocate for those who have suffered at the hands of negligent parties. He concentrates on prosecuting complex cases involving nursing home abuse and neglect, medical malpractice, car and truck accidents, construction accidents, and other catastrophic injuries. These successful outcomes have garnered significant media attention with Brett being called upon to handle high-profile and newsworthy cases that have been featured in outlets such as The New York Times, New York Law Journal, Newsweek, ABC News and CBS News. Brett's reputation and results have made him a go-to for those seeking exceptional legal representation.
Mr. Leitner obtained his J.D. from the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, where he received an academic scholarship and was a member of the school’s Journal of International and Comparative Law. He obtained his B.A. from the University of Michigan – Ann Arbor
Esq. | Partner
Justin Varughese has been universally recognized as one of the top trial attorneys both in the State of New York and nationally, consistently selected to the National Top 100 Trial Lawyers, SuperLawyers, American Academy of Trial Attorneys Premier 100, America's Top 100 Attorneys and Rue Ratings Best Attorneys in America, as a Top Attorney, Metro New York" by The New York Times, and Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyer, to name a few.
Mr. Varughese was selected to the following:
* Top Rated Medical Malpractice Attorney by New York Metro Super Lawyers
* Top Attorneys, Metro New York by The New York Times
* Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyer by The National Trial Lawyers
* Premier 100 Trial Attorney by the National Academy of Jurisprudence
* Best Attorneys of America
* Top 10 Attorney Award for State of New York
* Top 100 Settlements in New York
Mr. Varughese is admitted to practice in the State of New York, U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York.
Mr. Varughese obtained his J.D. from St. John’s University School of Law, where he received a full scholarship and was a member of the Moot Court. He obtained a double B.A. from the University of Maryland in Government & Politics and Criminal Justice.
Esq. | Partner
Nick Warywoda is a leading New York trial attorney whose jury verdicts and settlements are recognized among the largest personal injury verdicts in New York State and the United States. Nick's trial results have been named a Top 50 Wrongful Death Verdict in the United States, and featured in the Top NY Verdicts and Verdicts and Settlements Hall of Fame.
Nick is ranked as a "Top-Rated Personal Injury attorney" by New York Metro Super Lawyers and has obtained extensive multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements in areas of personal injury law including car accidents, slip/trip and falls, construction accidents and medical malpractice. Throughout his legal career, Mr. Warywoda’s cases have garnered notable attention in newspapers and on both local and national television including ABC Eyewitness News, New York Daily News, NBC News, CBS New York, New York Post, Newsday, LI Herald, News 12, among other news publications.
Mr. Warywoda is admitted to practice in the State of New York, U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York.
New York State Trial Lawyers Association
B.S. Long Island University-Southampton College
J.D. Brooklyn Law School
Professional Associations and Memberships
* New York State Trial Lawyers Association
* New York City Trial Lawyers Alliance, Board of Directors
* American Association for Justice
Key Highlights of Leitner Varughese Warywoda
- Exceeding Expectations: First and foremost, Leitner Varughese Warywoda prioritizes delivering individualized attention and care to every client. With a systematic and validated approach to each case, they utilize cutting-edge legal strategies and tactics to maximize clients’ compensation.
- Demonstrated High-Caliber Outcomes: They make it their mission to secure the highest possible compensation for clients. To date, they have achieved over $200 million in recoveries for injured clients.
- No Financial Risk: Leitner Varughese Warywoda stands by a “no win, no fee” policy. They handle personal injury cases on a contingency basis, meaning clients do not pay any fee unless they win their case. This commitment fuels them to relentlessly strive for the compensation their clients need and deserve.
- Personalized Care: At Leitner Varughese Warywoda, clients are never just another case. Every client’s case is important, and they commit to providing personalized attention and care to all.
- Exclusive Focus on Personal Injury: Their attorneys concentrate solely on serious personal injury cases, with the dedicated mission of obtaining justice and rightful compensation for injured victims and their families.
- Esteemed Leadership in Law: Their attorneys have consistently been recognized as distinguished trial lawyers by nationally acclaimed organizations.
- Multilingual Capabilities: The team at Leitner Varughese Warywoda is multilingual, including Spanish among several other languages. They are always ready to answer any inquiries you might have, ensuring effective and inclusive communication.
From the very first contact to the most recent, Brett Leitner has been a class act. The support he provided my family during difficult and stressful times cannot be measured. Brett explained every action and he immediately provided what was to come next. There was never any outstanding question, or doubt, or delay. To be honest, I came into this process a little scared and uncertain. Only to be presented with Brett Leitner. His profound insight, knowledge, skill and simple kindness assured my family that we were in the best hands.
Sharon Fields, verified client
Awards and Recognition
We’ve said that Leitner Varughese Warywoda is the Best of the Best. Here are the award accolades that prove it:
- Settlements Hall of Fame – Top New York Verdicts Award
- American Academy of Trial Attorneys – Premier 100 Award
- Medical Malpractice Top 25 Trial Lawyers Award
- New York State Top 10 Attorneys Award
- National Top 100 Trial Lawyers Award
- Rue Ratings Best Attorneys in America
- Best Attorneys of America Award
- SuperLawyers Award
- National Academy of Jurisprudence Premier 100 Trial Attorneys
- Peritum American Attorneys Award
- National Academy of Jurisprudence Premier 100 Trial Attorneys Award
- Top 100 Settlements in US Award
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers Award
- National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys Award
What clients had to say about this firm
Brett Leitner really helped my family out when we were going through a tough situation. Super professional and extremely helpful. I would definitely recommend using Leitner Varughese to others.
Genuine care, absolute professionalism, and attention to detail are some of the hallmarks of this firm! Plan to use them for many years to come.
Very helpful. They were willing to listen to some legal matters I was dealing with and give an unbiased opinion.
Experience the Power of Unity
A Committed Team for Your Case: At Leitner Varughese Warywoda, every client is guaranteed individualized attention from a dedicated team of professionals collaboratively working on their case.
Embracing Modern Technology: The firm leverages advanced technological tools like video conferencing software and cloud-based document management systems to ensure seamless communication between attorneys and clients throughout all stages of the litigation process.
Teamwork-Based Approach: Attorneys at Leitner Varughese Warywoda work in unison, pooling their knowledge and expertise to craft the most effective strategy for each case.
Impressive Client Reviews Speak Volumes
One of the most notable aspects of Leitner Varughese Warywoda is the sheer volume of positive client reviews. These reviews are not just good, they’re some of the best we’ve ever seen of any law firm we’ve reviewed. Clients speak highly of the firm, regularly expressing their satisfaction with the dedicated service and successful outcomes they’ve received. The firm’s commitment to their clients is clear and palpable, and the glowing testimonials provide resounding proof of the deep respect and gratitude clients have for the team at Leitner Varughese Warywoda.
They are absolutely amazing! I have had other experiences with different types of attorneys from time to time- but never as wonderful as working with these superstars!
Chelsea Paige, verified client
Ratings for Specific Services
- Car Accidents:
- Highly praised by clients for their diligent and detail-oriented approach to car accident cases.
- Recognized for their ability to navigate insurance company tactics, often leading to substantial settlements.
- Client testimonials often highlight the firm’s compassionate approach and the consistent communication during the case process.
- Nursing Home Abuse:
- Numerous positive reviews from clients who have experienced resolution in nursing home abuse cases.
- Appreciated for their commitment to protecting the rights of the elderly, often praised for their aggressive advocacy.
- Clients regularly note their expertise in nursing home regulations and their ability to clearly explain complex legal matters.
- Construction Accidents:
- Clients frequently commend their knowledge of construction industry standards and labor laws, which has led to successful outcomes.
- Frequently noted for their aggressive representation of injured construction workers and their families.
- Their understanding of the unique risks of the construction industry is often highlighted in client reviews.
- Slip & Fall:
- Numerous positive reviews from clients who have received compensation for their injuries due to the firm’s dedicated work.
- Recognized for their adept understanding of premises liability law and ability to identify responsible parties.
- Clients often praise their thorough investigations and attention to detail in slip & fall cases, leading to successful settlements and verdicts.
Brett Leitner has been nothing short of amazing. From day one he has kept me apprised of the details of my case. He has been diligent in bringing my case to fruition. Everyone at his office has been personable and helpful.Pam Defranco, verified client
Fees & Pricing
Understanding the concerns about the cost of legal aid, Leitner Varughese Warywoda has designed their fee structure to ensure quality legal representation is accessible to all. They’ve created a system that allows anyone, regardless of their financial status, to benefit from their superior legal services. In this segment, we will elucidate their pricing model and how it aids their clients.
- Complimentary Consultations 24/7: Leitner Varughese Warywoda offers complimentary consultations, available around the clock, seven days a week. This service allows you to communicate your legal issues anytime without the concern of being billed for the initial discussion. During these consultations, an experienced attorney will evaluate your case and provide recommendations for the optimal course of action.
- No Legal Fees Unless They Secure a Victory for Your Case: Leitner Varughese Warywoda operates on a contingency fee basis. This implies that you won’t be asked to pay any upfront costs or attorney fees until they successfully obtain a settlement or verdict in your favor. If they are unable to win your case, you won’t owe them anything – it’s that straightforward. This practice ensures individuals from all financial backgrounds have access to high-quality legal services without any stress.
Our Final Thoughts
Leitner Varughese Warywoda stands out as the Best of New York with an unwavering commitment to its clients, record-setting judments, and a seemingly never-ending list of awards and accolades. The firm is highly acclaimed in areas of personal injury, car accidents, nursing home abuse, construction accidents, and slip & fall cases, as reflected in their numerous positive client reviews. They showcase not only their legal prowess but also their empathetic and clear communication throughout the case process. Furthermore, their fee structure – offering free round-the-clock consultations and contingency-based representation – ensures that quality legal services are accessible to everyone, irrespective of their financial circumstances. The firm’s dedication to justice, along with their expertise and client-first approach, make Leitner Varughese Warywoda an outstanding choice for legal representation.
Looking for more info? View Leitner Varughese Warywoda’s Full Profile here.
Schedule A Free Consultation With Leitner Varughese Warywoda
Call (929) 207-7363, or fill out the form below
Thank you for submitting
Your message has been sent successfully!